Nino Rota Amarcord
AMARCORD won an Academy Award in 1974 as Best Foreign Film, besides receiving two nominations for Best Director and Best Screenplay.
The sweet and evocative music by Nino Rota takes the listener on a journey through the places of Fellini’s boyhood in Rimini, creating a combination of music and images that is absolutely perfect and still internationally appreciated today.
This edition includes a 30x75cm illustrated poster, with a reproduction of the original Nino Rota music sheets.
This very special re-release of this classic by Nino Rota is in honor of what would have been his 110th birthday.
- La fogaraccia
- La manine di primavera
- Lo struscio / Quel motivetto che mi piace tanto / Stormy Weather / La cucaracha
- L'Emiro e le sue odalische / Salomé: Abat-Jour
- Gary Cooper
- La Gradisca e il Principe
- Danzando nella nebbia
- Tutti a vedere il Rex
- Quanto mi piace la Gradisca
- La Gradisca si sposa e se ne va
- Amarcord (Guitar And Harmonica)
- Siboney (Accordion)
- Amarcord (Grand Hotel)
- Amarcord (Il barbiere)
- Amarcord (Tenderness)
- Amarcord (Dancefloor Pt. 1)
- Amarcord (Grand Hotel) (Alternate)
- Salomé: Abat-Jour (Alternate)
- Danzando nella nebbia (Alternate Mix)
- Amarcord (Funeral) (Alternate)
- Amarcord (Theme)
- La fogaraccia (Film Version)
- Lo struscio / Quel motivetto che mi piace tanto (Alternate)
- Amarcord (Dancefloor Pt. 2) (Alternate)
- Amarcord (Zio matto a vuoto)